Customers requiring segregated server resources, while not need dedicated resources to process data, we offer maintenance services on our servers hosting virtual machines.
This solution allows the flexibility to shape the size of the used resources such as processors, amount of memory and the size of the data storage area (primary and backup).
We now offer the possibility of maintaining virtual machines based on VMware ESX and Xen virtualizers software.
The service is provided using our server infrastructure:
– Sun Microsystems Sun Blade 6000 servers based on Intel Xeon processors,
– Sun Microsystems Sun Fire X4100 based on AMD Opteron processors,
– Sun Microsystems Sun Netra based on Sun UltraSparc processors,
– Intel servers based on Intel Xeon server,
– disk array Sun Storagetek 6000 series Fibre Channel 4Gbs,
– disk array EonStor IFT2500 by Infortrend S2S,
– disk arrays by 3Ware,
– Fibre Channel 4Gbps switches by Brocade,
– Cisco Systems firewalls and switches