Horyzont Internet Technologies has an extensive Internet network and server infrastructure, enabling support for the most demanding customers and their applications.
Network infrastructure consists of:
– About 400 km of fiber optic cables, forming an urban Metro Ethernet network with a capacity of 10Gbps with easy extension to N x 10 Gbps,
– 12 backbone nodes forming urban transmission optical ring providing protection on transmission in layer 2 and 3 with switching time- backbone switches by Cisco Systems and Huawei,- border routers by Juniper Networks, access routers by Cisco and MikroTik,
– DSL access platforms by Lucent Technologies and Schmid Telecom,
– radioaccess systems in license free frequency 5GHz by Ubiquiti Networks, MikroTik
– radioaccess systems in licensed frequency 13, 23, 32 GHz by Ericsson, Ceragon and Sagem,
– media conversion systems by CTC Union, Microsens i EtherWan,
– uninteruptable power systems by APC, Eta and Fidletronik,Network nodes are located in office buildings and nodes of operators with whom we work in different locations in.Each node has a backup power system.
The entire network is monitored 24/7/365 by our staff.Our IP network is an autonomous system with number 20552 with implemented edge routing according to the protocol BGP4 and internal OSPF routing. The network support protocols IPv4 as well as IPv6.
We currently have the following fiber optic interconnections with domestic operators:
– Inea- PCSS/Pionier
– Telekomunikacja Kolejowa
– Telekomunikacja Polska
– Level3 Communications
– Cogent Communications
Those interconnections are located in different locations in Poznan in the buildings with huge ICT potential:
– Poznan University of Economics – 19th floor
– Datacenter Beyond Stary Browar – Półwiejska
– Telekomunikacja Kolejowa – Taczaka
– Telekomunikacja Polska – 23 Lutego
– PCSS – Wieniawskiego
– PGK – Marcelińska
– BZWBK/NBP – Kozia
– Exatel – Marcelińska
– Talex – Karpia
Our network is connected to the global Internet through several fiber optic high-speed connections. Currently, these are the following operators:
– Level 3 Communications – two independent links terminating traffic in Berlin (primary) and Warsaw (secondary) – support for international traffic
– Cogent Communications – support for international traffic
– Poznańskie Centrum Superkomputerowo – Sieciowe / National network Pionier – support for domestic traffic
– Telekomunikacja Polska S.A. – peering with TPNET- VirtuaOperator – support for domestic traffic
– Poznan Internet eXchange – PIX – peering with operators present in PIX
Server infrastructure is built with:
– Sun Microsystems Sun Blade 6000 servers based on Intel Xeon processors,
– Sun Microsystems Sun Fire X4100 based on AMD Opteron processors,
– Sun Microsystems Sun Netra based on Sun UltraSparc processors,
– Intel servers based on Intel Xeon server,- disk array Sun Storagetek 6000 series Fibre Channel 4Gbs,
– disk array EonStor IFT2500 by Infortrend S2S,
– disk arrays by 3Ware,
– Fibre Channel 4Gbps switches by Brocade,
– Cisco Systems firewalls and switches,
Main server infrastructure is co-located in Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Centre.This site is equipped with a number of systems needed to ensure high-availability infrastructure co-located in it.
Backup power – two lines of the city”s main feeding points, with MGE UPS systems, each of the power line was additionally equipped with automatic system power-reserve which carry two high power generators by Horus Energia.
Industrial Air Conditioning – server room is equipped with air conditioning system, by Stulz”s and water chiller by MAS-SP. Early detection of smoke – at the server room VESDA system is installed (early detection of smoke) by Schrack.
The fire suppression – the server room is equipped with a system of Marioff HiFOG – triggering fog guaranteeing a very high density and fast suppression of fire without negative impact on the electronics equipment.
The content of servers maintained by our company is regularly every 24 hours copied with a private transmission channel 10Gbps to an external storage server located at a distance of 2km from the main server room.Every 7 days we perform archiving and backup of data to additional external storage media.