Horyzont Technologie Internetowe is the internet operator offering access services and data transmission services dedicated to business and institutional customers in the area of Poznan and it’s suburbs.
Our customers are also local internet operators such like office building administrators, community networks, local condominium networks.
Our network was built with network devices of Juniper Networks, Huawei and Cisco Systems as well as our own fibre optic cables, leased copper lines and point-to-point radio data systems.
Core nodes of the network are connected with 10 Gigabit Ethernet links using ring topology with traffic protection in case of fibre or node failure.
Internet access we offer guarantees our customers:
– connection speed from 2Mbps up to 10Gbps symmetrical
– warranty of capacity at 100% in the area of our network and network of our upstreams,
– typical termination of the service with optical or copper Gigabit Ethernet interface,
– addressing with static public IP pool, belonging to our autonomous system ASN20552,
– optional routing of PI prefixes or transit cusotmer’s ASN,
– optional backup connection with alternative route/technology to the client’s seat and implementation of dynamic routing switch in case of primary connection failure,
– network uplinks to Internet backbone via 6 connections to the following operators:
Level3 Communications (primary link via Berlin and backup link via Warsaw) 2 x 10 Gbps
Cogent Communications 1 Gbps
Orange Poland 1Gbps
Polish Scientific Network Pionier 1 Gbps
Poznan Internet eXchange 10 Gbps
All connections are using dynamic routing BGP4.
– secure DNS servers based on dJBDNS software,
– customer’s access to online usage statistics by web browser,
– constant monitoring of the service with notification by SMS or email about critical parameters breaking,
– technical and administrative support 24/7/365