Email is currently the most popular Internet service. E-mail accounts offered by Horyzont Internet Technologies have all necessary functions in their daily work.
Offered by our company e-mail account to meet the highest requirements in terms of functionality and security.
E-mail accounts offered by our company provide:
High level of security:
Integrated anti-spam system and anti-virus by Barracuda Networks implementing multi-level email protection. Provides the following types of protection:
– Anti-spam – preventing delivery of unwanted messages to a user’s mailbox
– Virus protection – protection against viruses transmitted in e-mail,
– Identity Protection (antispoofing) – to block the ability to send mail from a fake sender’s name,
– Protection of sensitive personal information (antiphishing) – protection from correspondence with the aim of stealing sensitive user information
– Protection of the spy (antispyware) – safeguards you against spread through e-mail spyware
– Protection against DoS attack server – mail server protection against attack consists in sending large amounts of e-mail by unauthorized senders.
To ensure comprehensive protection of email spam firewall uses the following mechanisms:
– List of blocked and allowed senders IP address,
– Quantitative control messages to be sent,
– Check the sender and the recipient,
– Virus scan compressed files with decompression,
– Barracuda Antivirus Scanning,
– Create rules for filtering messages for specific groups or users,
– Checking prints messages (Spam Fingerprint)
– Analysis of the sender’s intent,
– Analysis of the attached files for the elimination of image spam,
– Statistical analysis of Bayes method,
– Internal scoring system messages.
Flexible access to your email account:
– Supported Incoming Mail Protocols: POP3, POP3 over SSL, IMAP4, IMAP4 over SSL,
– Supported Outgoing Mail Protocols: SMTP, SMTP over SSL / TLS
– Access the web browser level: Webmail
– Authorized access to the SMTP server
Managing the service by the client:
– Change passwords for e-mail users,
– Adding new and deleting old e-mail accounts,
– Running aliases and redirects to e-mail accounts
– Set auto reply mail server
– Management of mailing lists (add and remove subscribers of these lists and rules of functioning of the list).
– Start copy incoming and outgoing mail per user or per domain,
– A copy of email archiving on CD / DVD
– Access to traffic statistics in the domain mail through web browser.